top of page
Product Category Manager - Alliances and Partnerships
Responsible for the objectives, budgeting, planning, design, production, promotion, overall coordination, execution, reviewing and profitability of events for our customer/subscriber communities. Events may be physical, digital or ‘phygital’. Quickly learning our offerings, our Healthcare Partner’s offerings, and your marketing & commercial sense will determine your success.
KRAs: Principally, to acquire partners, and ensure partners treat us as important to their Business Plan.
▪ S/he will understand the basket of products, the positioning of our services and USP, the ‘unit economics model’ of a
centre and the key variables for financial success.
▪ Then segment the healthcare, wellness & lifestyle market into different complementary service & product categories.
▪ Scan the regional & national markets & create a pipeline for potential alliances for the above.
▪ Identify key decision makers at prospective partner companies and strike up mutually beneficial partnerships.
▪ Manage the partnerships – documentation, monitoring volumes & price, customer service & user feedback, competition
& market news. Be proactive to scale up the business.
▪ Design promotions & marketing plans, drive sales/customer offtake of partner offerings.
▪ Ensure our industry partners value our business and our subscribers enjoy better service & pricing from these partners.
▪ Graduate of a recognised University.
▪ 6-10 years in growth marketing, 2-4 years in category management, alliances, partner accounts/key accounts especially
in the Healthcare space.
▪ Verifiable track record, and strong professional recommendations.
▪ Organised, with time-management skills & the ability to prioritise tasks, and manage resources and budgets.
▪ High energy, high initiative, self-driven achiever with interpersonal skills & intelligence.
▪ Strong communication skills. Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with senior management.
▪ Flexible, can thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture; comfortable operating in a limited-resource
▪ Mumbai-based, willing to travel; can work extended hours when required to complete tasks.
▪ Can schedule multiple projects concurrently.
▪ Metric-driven and can draw insight from complex marketing data.
Reports to: CEO
CTC: Commensurate with skills and experience; Location – Mumbai, but transferable.
bottom of page