top of page
Event Marketing Manager
Responsible for the objectives, budgeting, planning, design, production, promotion, overall coordination, execution, reviewing and profitability of events for our customer/subscriber communities. Events may be physical, digital or ‘phygital’. Quickly learning our offerings, our Healthcare Partner’s offerings, and your marketing & commercial sense will determine your success.
KRAs: Primarily a ‘retail customer acquisition, engagement & retention’ role.
▪ Planning and executing all customer acquisition activities - Events (road shows, exhibitions, conferences, seminars),
promotions (pamphlets, handbills, brochures) and brand/service placement.
▪ Innovating marketing initiatives regularly for awareness, brand recall, and customer traction.
▪ Internal team training (elevator pitch, demos, etc.); maintain pre and post-show communication and event
▪ Responsible for establishing a network of vendors/agencies for planned promotions.
▪ Responsible for ordering and tracking event inventory including collateral, giveaways, etc.
▪ Adept in negotiation, budget management, and creative development.
▪ Work on ‘month + 3’ marketing plan to ensure timely preparation and roll-out.
▪ Develop SOPs, like PO generation before activity.
▪ Timely & precise briefing of agency partners for successful events.
▪ Ensure conformance to brand guidelines and quality standards.
▪ Report on customer acquisition, retention, churn, and event ROI.
▪ Use email marketing, Inside Sales, WhatsApp, CRM, etc. for digital events.
▪ Graduate of a recognised University.
▪ 2-4 years of marketing, lead generation, BTL and business development experience, event marketing, trade shows,
etc. especially in the Healthcare space.
▪ Verifiable track record, and strong professional recommendations.
▪ Organised, with time-management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks, and manage resources and budgets.
▪ High energy, high initiative, self-driven achiever with interpersonal skills & intelligence.
▪ Strong communication skills. Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with senior management.
▪ Flexible, can thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture; comfortable operating in a limited resource environment.
▪ Mumbai-based, willing to travel; can work extended hours when required to complete tasks.
▪ Can schedule multiple projects concurrently.
▪ Metric-driven and can draw insight from complex marketing data.
Reports to: Head Sales
CTC: Commensurate with skills and experience.
bottom of page