KRAs: Primarily a ‘retail customer acquisition, engagement & retention’ role.
▪ Planning and executing all customer acquisition activities - Events (road shows, exhibitions, conferences, seminars),
promotions (pamphlets, handbills, brochures) and brand/service placement.
▪ Innovating marketing initiatives regularly for awareness, brand recall, and customer traction.
▪ Internal team training (elevator pitch, demos, etc.); maintain pre and post-show communication and event
▪ Responsible for establishing a network of vendors/agencies for planned promotions.
▪ Responsible for ordering and tracking event inventory including collateral, giveaways, etc.
▪ Adept in negotiation, budget management, and creative development.
▪ Work on ‘month + 3’ marketing plan to ensure timely preparation and roll-out.
▪ Develop SOPs, like PO generation before activity.
▪ Timely & precise briefing of agency partners for successful events.
▪ Ensure conformance to brand guidelines and quality standards.
▪ Report on customer acquisition, retention, churn, and event ROI.
▪ Use email marketing, Inside Sales, WhatsApp, CRM, etc. for digital events.