top of page
Manager Business Development in Mumbai
We’re looking for candidates who are mission-focused, passion-driven and are as excited as us about bringing holistic healthcare and well-being. At LifeUno you will not only find a job, but also a deeper meaning and purpose in your work as we are committed to bringing a paradigm shift in the healthcare industry, thus directly impacting people’s lives.
KRAs: Primarily a ‘customer acquisition’ role, not an ‘engagement & retention’ role.
● S/he will understand the basket of products, the positioning of our services and USP, the ‘unit economics model’ of a centre
and the key variables for financial success.
● Will run an SOP for these business development activities – from building a sales funnel to deal structuring, defining
agreements, execution, and delivery of projects that meet the ‘unit economics model’.
● Will identify and acquire high-end, urban housing societies/apartments, of reputed real estate developers, as clients of our
health & wellness centres that will open in these societies. Will do the same with senior commercial estate leadership for
opening our centres in corporate parks, large offices & factories, etc.
● Will consistently meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets and other business metrics. S/he will present to
management the business performance metrics, new ideas and improvement plans.
● Work with marketing & category managers on ways & means to grow - traditional (networking, cold calling, direct mail, etc.),
innovative (strategic marketing and partnerships, leveraging market research and data analysis), etc.
● Work with operations to ensure successful implementation, onboarding, and transition of new accounts, follow up with both
existing customers and prospects to determine compatibility and customer satisfaction, resolve issues, and seek new
▪ Graduate of a recognised University.
▪ Graduate, 5-7 years in BD, with 3-5 years in B2B/B2C/B2B2C especially in the Healthcare space.
▪ Verifiable track record, and strong professional recommendations.
▪ Organised, with time-management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks, and manage resources and budgets.
▪ High energy, high initiative, self-driven achiever with interpersonal skills & intelligence.
▪ Strong communication skills. Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with senior management.
▪ Flexible, can thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture; comfortable operating in a limited-resource
▪ Mumbai-based, willing to travel; can work extended hours when required to complete tasks.
▪ Can schedule multiple projects concurrently.
▪ Metric-driven and can draw insight from complex marketing data.
Reports to: Head Sales
CTC: Commensurate with skills and experience.
bottom of page